1. Call order in to CPO and/or Write an order in patient’s hospital chart. Within the Swedish Medical Center system, the order may be put on EPIC (click for detailed step-by-step instructions) and will be electronically sent to CPO’s in basket.
(For a complete order we would need: patient name, DOB, referring doctor, diagnosis, device requested, when the practitioner needs to deliver the device, hospital location and room number (if available) and the patient’s height/weight (if the order is for a back/neck brace).)
2. CPO front desk will then inform the CPO practitioner’s and they will be out to fit the patient.
1. Write a prescription and give it to your patient. If you use a CPO Rx pad, it has the map to our office on the reverse side for your patient’s convenience.
2. Call or fax in the order to CPO, if a patient’s phone number is provided then CPO front desk will be call the patient to schedule an appointment at CPO.
For out-patient referrals of GHC patients, click for detailed step-by-step instructions.
(For a complete order we would need: patient name, patient phone number, DOB, referring doctor, diagnosis, device requested and the patient insurance carrier(s) and ID #’s)
3. CPO front desk will then call your patient to schedule a complimentary initial evaluation and/or consultation to take place at CPO. Your patients will need a prescription and their insurance card(s) in hand when they arrive for their appointment at CPO.